Sunday, June 8, 2008

Yay...a visit from Katie

On friday, Katie came from Birmingham to visit with Micah. We had a great time catching up on everything and got to sit by ourselves and chat. Well, Katie did have Micah most of the time but he didn't make a fuss. Then we had some unexpected visitors, Jason's grandparents came by for a visit too. The middle picture is of Micah in his swing and it was set on low, but it swings like it's on high. Or so we think. Jason says it looks like we are getting him ready to visit six flags. But he rolled over on his side and we all thought it would be cute to take his picture in it.





8 comments:

Abbie said...

When Lily was that small I thought the swing was fast too. After she got bigger it was fine. He's a cutie!

Crystal said...

He's just chillin' :)

Chad said...

Wow. I still can't believe you have a kid. :)

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

congrats!! he is adorable! i hope he's letting you get some sleep! enjoy every minute b/c he will be up and running around before long!

Katie said...

I am so glad I got to come meet Micah. It has been a LONG time since I have been to Bremen! He is so sweet! Can't wait to see you guys again.

Jason Mullenix said...

Ok I first want to say I am so happy for you guys and the new addition to your family. However, I must say that this poor child is doomed for life. I cannot believe you put him in those ulgy red clothes. They simple make him look fat! lol He has no chance of being normal now because of the nasty Alabama. What will you do next brand him with a big "A"? We will love him anyway, even though his parents are flawed. Love you girl and take good care of that boy.

Kelly said...

We have that swing and it was crazy high set on low too.

Anonymous said...

I really miss you girl! The baby is so handsome and I can't wait to hold him!