Thursday, July 17, 2008






Here is what we did on the 4th of July weekend...yes, I know it's really late. And I don't really have any pictures b/c I'm really bad at being a good picture taking mommy. I'm too busy doing all the other little things. I will try to get better! Anyway, all of Jason's family came in town for a family get together. We had Brian, Kristy, and Helen stay with us, which was great fun!! I always love when they get to visit. Here is a family picture of everyone. I did find some pictures Jason took of his cousins.

4 comments:

Chad said...

Still coming this weekend? If so, I'll see you Sunday.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that I didn't get to spend more time with you Sunday. I was so excited about you coming and then poopy head showed up. I am soo sorry and I promise to be way cooler the next time you are there. I love you!!!

The Lane's said...

UPDATE THIS THING!!! And of course - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!

Chad said...

You are slacking on your blogging. HAPPY BIRFDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!! Thought I would forget didn't ya?