Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Birthday...

The two girls with me in the pictures are Miranda and Stephanie. They are sisters and our birthdays are all right in a row. Miranda (left) is on the 20th, Stephanie (middle) is on the 21st and then I bring up the rear on the 22nd. We always try to go out to eat for our birthdays and this year we went to Cracker Barrell. But the first picture is from a couple of years ago and we ate at Joe's Crabshack. I just wanted to see the differences in us from 2 years ago. Not much has changed except for my hair and Stephanie looks a little older now. Well, that is all that has been going on in the month of August. Except for our beach trip we just got back from today. And I will try my best to get on here after the weekend and post pictures from that. I am in a wedding this weekend, so I will be pretty busy. Maybe I will have pictures from that also!



these were at the table when Stephanie was holding him...











these were taken when we got home from the restaurant.







8 comments:

Crystal said...

He has some beautiful eyes. We miss you here in AL and hope for a visit soon.

Chad said...

I'm diggin the hat. I love it.

Kim said...

I just can't get over how big he is! And HANDSOME! He looks like a precious baby!

Teale said...

he's stylin in that hat. Come back to visit soon, he can meet his new girlfriend soon. :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HIM!!! He is toooo adorable!

Emily said...

He is too handsome! Enjoyed the pictures! Keep 'em comin'!

christy said...

It is about time to hear about you guys and see updates. You have got to come back since I wasn't here when you brought him. I haven't seen him yet and be ready to hand him over. Hope to see you soon. Love ya.

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

He looks so good in that hat! Love that outfit! He is just too cute! Ya'll need to come up again to visit soon!