Thursday, July 30, 2009

1st Barber Shop haircut












Here is his first time in the barber seat. We went and there was gentleman in the chair already and decided that he would stick around to watch Micah. He did pretty well, he didn't ever cry but kinda got scared when the clippers with a vacuum thing attached to it came on. But he sat there and finished it up like a good little boy. As you can see it must have been a tad bit stressful for him, b/c he was knocked out as soon as we got going. He is a sweet little boy!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

bless! His looks so grown up with his hair cut. He's so cute!

Emily said...

He is so handsome, Brandi!

Goldilocks said...

So cute!

acgrill said...

handsome man!!!!!!!!! I miss you guys

Chad said...

I know I'm 2 days late, but I don't get on the internet much at home so here goes "Happy Birthday Old Woman." 30 isn't so bad I promise. I hope you had a wonderful and many more.

The Lantrip Family said...

AWWW! He's a doll and I loved your Christmas card!! How are you all!!! Alright time for some new pics!!!