Friday, May 16, 2008

Dr's visit

Well, I went to the doctor this morning for my check up....and she told me nothing! Ok, she did tell me that I have not started to dialate yet. All I'm waiting for is either my water to break or contractions to start. I'm hoping the full moon helps out next week. So everyone cross your fingers that he is not a week late!!!! Oh and earlier he was going crazy! I told Jason to come over and watch the show. He said it looked like an alien moving around in there. I believe Micah was showing off how long his legs are and running them all over the place. Just crazy!

9 comments:

The Spencer Family said...

I miss wathing Katie move around in there, it always grossed Brad out for some reason & he couldn't watch. I hope you aren't too late, it doesn't look like you can go much further. I can't wait to see pics, he will be here before you know it. Good Luck with everything!

christy said...

Hey girl. I did the same thing with both of mine. No dialating or thinning until the day of birth. Mary came on her exact due date and Christopher, well he was lazy or just comfortable, because he was exactly a week late. The day before both were born I went to the DR and had done nothing. That night or the next morning is when everything started and they were born. My water never broke on it own, the DR had to break it both times. Good luck and hope he's not late.

Kristy said...

I'll be praying for you! Stinkin' kid...he's just messin' with you! He's doing it on purpose! The rascal!

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Maybe he will decide to come on his due date. I will keep my fingers cross for you.

Uncle Rick said...

Hey Brandi,

You belly looks like mine!

Love ya!

Rick Nichols

Chad said...

I know what you meant about reminiscing on Jason's blog. I did the same thing. SO many memories come back when you start thinking of those times. WOW. What happened to the good ole days.

Teale said...

go eat you some mexican food and walk some stairs, girl!

Katie said...

I hope he is not on his mommy's time! He will be late. Just kidding ~ kinda :0) You belly pictures are great. It is weird to see you that big. I think Snoopy got punched in the nose!

The Lantrip Family said...

Your about to pop already!! Let's see little Micah already! You will do great don't worry! We love you -