Friday, May 9, 2008

Update

Ok, sorry I haven't been on here to update my progress or anything. It is 12 am on friday morning and I had a really long nap this afternoon and now I am wide awake...so what else better to do than to blog. Some of you may know that I have 2 weeks left until my due date. The only thing that I can tell for sure is that he has dropped. He no longer kicks me in my ribs, it's down lower now. Speaking of the little one, he is moving around right now, maybe to say hi to all of you and I'm coming soon. I really do hope so!!! Jason is getting excited and anxious for Micah to get here so he can play with him. As he says, "I'm hogging him too much." I go to the doctor again in the morning, so maybe we will know more then. But as of yet, I haven't had any contractions or any other signs of his arrival being soon. I have another belly shot waiting to be uploaded, so maybe I can get that on here this weekend. I'll try to update my news more often!

6 comments:

Chad said...

Glad to hear everything is still going well.

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Can't wait to see the little one. Won't be long now.

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

Just wanted to say hey and I hope everything is still going well. Just think in a week or so you will be holding your little Angel. I cant wait to see some pictures of the little family!:)

Emily said...

How was your first Mother's Day?

christy said...

Happy first Mother's Day. I am glad everything is going well. I hope you have a really easy labor and delivery. Let us know when you have him. Don't wait forever!!! Even if you just say he's here and leave his size. We are anxiously awaiting the news. We love you.

Jason Mullenix said...

Just wanted to let you know I made it to the blogging world.

http://thebignerdtheory.blogspot.com/