Wednesday, May 21, 2008

May 21st come and gone...

and still no baby. He decided to postpone his arrival, by how many days...who knows. But just wanted to give you an update so you know. I am starting to have my first contractions that your stomach tightens up but you don't feel them yet. So I guess that's a start! I didn't even know they were contractions until someone told me. (can't wait until they start hurting :(....yay)

Well, Jason's sister, Jennifer wants him to wait until May 29th to be born. Only because her daughter Sara was born exactly 6 years before that. The reason for all of this thinking is because Jason and I were married exactly 6 years to the day of her and her husband Joe. It is kinda ironic that Jennifer's due date was on May 22nd and mine being May 21st. This way we would have our anniversary's and first child both 6 years apart on the same day. It would be kinda neat for it to happen that way. It definitely would help everyone in remembering the dates of stuff. I hope everyone followed that...I'm bad at explaining things. Especially when I have to type it out. Down below I posted a picture of Jennifer and Sara with me in the pictures. The pictures are about 2 years old, that's all I could find already on the computer.


Sara and I (she looks a little like Jason)
Jennifer and I (and her and Jason look nothing alike)

8 comments:

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Hoping Micah will come this weekend! He just isn't ready to come out to the real world he has it good in there. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Chad said...

I didn't know you could play the piano. :)

Crystal said...

He is enjoying hibernation.

Emily said...

I am excited for you!

Kim said...

Hang in there!!! And yes, you can wait for the hurting contractions lol

I am praying for you!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

Teale said...

not too much longer! hang in there!

Katie said...

Hee-Hee I didn't know I was having contractions until my water broke! It would be cool if you could wait until the 29th. Maybe he heard you and is waiting until then. Although 7 days in pregnancy terms is a LONG time. BTW, hurting contractions only hurt until the epidural!! Then it is all better! Come on, Micah we are ready to meet you.

christy said...

Maybe he will be like Christopher and stay a while eventhough mommy doesn't want him to stay in there that long. I didn't relly feel any painful contractions, epidurals are wonderful.