Thursday, May 15, 2008

One Week Away!

37 weeks....
39 weeks


The bottom two pictures were taken last night, with one week to go until my due date. I am going to the doctor in the morning to see if I have dilated any and the usual check up. Hopefully I will have some answers tomorrow, but he might be like his mother....late! I was kinda hoping he would be like his daddy and come early. To update you a little, I have been fine and nothing much has changed. I am still working and plan to until either the doctor tells me not to or Micah comes. I have a little swelling in my feet and ankles at the end of the day but nothing unbearable. I just come home and prop them up and they go back down. Other than that everything is going well. My dad says it's because us Bishop's are tough! haha Gotta love ole Wayne! Hope everyone is doing great...hope to have some more news for you soon!

6 comments:

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

OH I hope that I'm like you and grow out but it looks like I'm going wide. I guess I'm built like my dad. You look good. I know you are ready. Maybe you will get good news in the morning. Good luck can't wait to hear.

Kristy said...

Do you ever feel like he's gonna pop out of your belly button?

Jason Mullenix said...

Oh my goodness you look like your about to explode. I guess I must say thanks for telling me that you were pregnant those many months ago. Oh wait YOU NEVER DID! I just happen to check out your myspace and saw the great news. Where did the love go? Hey Sara and I are so excited for you and Jason and hope that baby keeps you up all night long and then you can remember it was me that wished it for you, then maybe you won't forget your big brother. At least let me know the the child is born. You know I love ya to death little sis.

Crystal said...

I'm so excited. I hope you get good news today about Micah. Maybe he's finally deciding to inch along into the world. :)

The Lane's said...

ok - I love it - those pictures are great! Tell ol' Wayne that the Bishops are pretty tough if you ask me - got to love him and good ol' Shirley!!!! I miss them!!!! Good times I tell you - makes me smile to think about all we have done and all they drug us around for.

Chad said...

Wow! I mean I just don't know else to say. I can't believe you are about to have a baby. CRAZINESS I TELL YOU! Oh and I am loving the towel on the head look. :)