Sunday, May 25, 2008

Made it through the weekend!

I was going to let everyone know that I made it all the way through the weekend without having a child. He is a little slow poke! My mom came over friday and we went to O'Charley's to eat and then hung out at the house. Saturday we got up really late, because Jason was not feeling well and couldn't sleep. Then we made it out to Douglasville and bought a mattress at Sam's. We have been trying to find a mattress for so long that Jason could sleep on. He needs a very firm mattress apparently, so his back won't hurt. We had one handed down to us, but sadly it flew out of the back of my parents truck when they were bringing it over to our house. It was a sad day for Jason!!
So now we have one and all is well again. We don't have to sleep on a futon anymore!! It was getting kinda crowded with a big ole belly. Which it doesn't really matter b/c I'm going to be having him within a few days now. Today was a lazy day and we just hung out at the house and I'm capping it off with a blog. I hope everyone has a great memorial day!

5 comments:

Katie said...

You forgot to blog about talking to me! Come on, Micah. Mommy has had enough of being pregnant. It is time to enter the world.

Brandi said...

I have to agree with Katie! And yes, I did get to talk to Katie yesterday, she called to check on me and see why the little booger hasn't come yet. Isn't she so sweet! haha

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Good luck maybe in a day or so he will decide to show his face. Bless your heart. I sure hope mine isn't as stubburn as yours is.

Crystal said...

We will be praying for you and a smooth delivery. I can't wait to see his precious pictures. In the hospital suitcase, pack the laptop and update us. :)

Chad said...

I hope he comes soon. Good luck.